It was not an easy decision, but I am waiting until next week to release Part 4. I had the flu this past week and was unable to wrap up some new edits. Waiting to do these edits when I’m well will be worth the wait.
Thank you so much for the support so far. I appreciate it greatly.
I look forward to delivering the next installment soon.